1. Begin by going to Community --> Groups in Top Menu
2. In the Top Menu Bar Select Groups --> Add Group
3. Fill out fields and save, see definitions below for help.
4. Press Save to finish creating your group.
- Group Name - This name has to be unique -It is the name of the group as read by the computer.
- Group Label - Typically they group name and label are the same. This is the name of the group as read by humans. This is the name of the group you will see in the Groups Module and when you are searching for it.
If you would like your Group Label to be the same as your Group Name, you can leave this field blank.
- Entity - There should only be one option in the drop down for you. In some cases a client will have two websites with the same database so you can choose which site this group belongs to here.
- Recipient email - If this group is being used for distribution, you can designate the email address forms will be submitted to when this group is chosen (please contact us on how to set this up)
- Show Option - When checked this group will be visible to users that are logged in
- Allow Self Add - When checked it allows a logged in users to add themselves to the group
- Allow Self Remove - When checked it allows logged in users to remove themselves from the group
- Public can view-- When checked, the public can view the group - (This will override the following option "Users Permission"
- User Permissions - If you uncheck "Public can view" you will see more options appear below under User Permissions. When "View" is checked, users can view it, when "Change" is checked users can edit the group - (This is used when "Public can view" above is not checked
- Administrator Only - When "Active" is checked, the group is active. It overrides "Status Detail"