To access the Membership Settings, open the dropdown by clicking on your username in the admin navigation menu. Select the "My Membership" Option. Open up the "Memberships" dropdown and select "Settings."
Username dropdown --> My Memberships --> Memberships dropdown --> Settings
Screenshot: Navigate to the Memberships Module Settings
This will take you to the settings where you can customize whether or not the module is enabled and who is able to export a batch CSV file of all of your members.
Screenshot: Memberships Module Settings - Enable and Export Options
Member Export Setting
This setting controls who is allowed to export your Membership Data. Options are:
- Public - Everyone can export members
- Users - People logged-in can export members
- Members - All members can export
- Members of Same Type - Only members of that membership can export
- Admin Only - Only administrators can export
Typically you won't want it to be set to public unless, for example, your members are businesses that want to be promoted throughout your community.
Screenshot: Memberships Module Settings - Member Protection & Admin Notice Options
Member Protection Setting
This setting determines the default privacy setting for who can view your Member's personal data once they are approved. Superusers can go in and change the privacy settings on an individual user after the fact. Changing this setting will only affect future members.
- Public - Everyone can see this member
- Private - Only administrators can see this member
- All-members - All members can see this member
- Member-type - Only members of that membership type can see this member
Membership Admin Notice Recipients
Enter the email addresses you would like to be notified when things happen within the Memberships Module (i.e. Members join or are approved). Separate multiple emails by a comma. These notices will be sent in ADDITION to the "All Admin Notices" setting in Global Site Settings. So if your email address is already included in the All Admin Notices list, you don't need to add it here as well.